This is the official State of Hawaii "I Hiked Diamond Head" certificate, featuring the Diamond Head State Monument hiking trail map and the Hawaii State Park and Diamond Head logos. These official certificates are available in English, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
The hike to Diamond Head summit is 1.6 miles, takes approximately two hours, with over 325 concrete and metal stairs to conquer along the trail. Hikers reach an elevation of 761 feet and are rewarded with the most breathtaking views of Oahu. Each visitor that completes this incredible hike deserves to have his or her name featured on the State of Hawaii’s official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate.
- Certificate size: 8.5 inches x 11 inches
- Official merchandise of Diamond Head State Monument
- Only available through Pacific Historic Parks
- Designed and printed in Hawaii
- Be the first to review this product